Newsletter | Application Changes

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KitKatlovesMC, Jul 3, 2017.

1. KitKatlovesMC

KitKatlovesMC Member

Hello HarvestMC members!

Recently, there has been a couple changes to ALL (Builder, Developer, and Helper) applications. Theses changes aren't very big, but it is something to keep in mind if you are thinking about applying for any of these positions or have a pending application. Before I go into detail about what has been changed on the applications, if you currently have a pending application, I encourage you to read this post and make changes by replying to your application thread and updating it with the correct information.

The first change that was made that's the more major of the two changes was the amount of required played time (/played). After being discussed between staff members, it has been decided that the required amount of played time before a player can qualify for applying for any position is now 3 days (72 hours). It has been noted on the applications that you must now have 3 days, so if you are planning on applying in the future, it states under that question that you are required to have 3 days worth of played time.

The second change that was made that was a lot less major than the other change was you are now required to have a Discord. Recently, we have switched over from using Skype to Discord as a form of communication between staff members. Communication is very vital on the staff team and is required for you to be accepted as well as to remain on the team. Who knows, maybe being active in the server's Discord before you apply and while you're waiting for a response to your application could help your chances of getting your desired position. ;)

Here is the server's Discord if you have yet to join: http://discord.gg/FMbXjcr
    (I highly encourage you do if you plan on applying or you already have!)

If you have any questions regarding these changes or applications in general, please feel free to ask by replying to this thread!

Have a nice day. :)
    Kat

• Like Like x 1
  2. DeadlyFirex

DeadlyFirex Member

Minecraft account: DeadlyFirex
    I really like this changes, keep up the good work!